I have stayed in three so far and this are my least to favorite.
Uber and Lyft provide a similar service which is transportation. You need a portable device with internet access, examples are a smart phone or a tablet.
I have noticed that Lyft is more affordable than Uber. Even in google maps suggest that when entering directions and gives a estimated quote as shown below. It even gets less expensive when you share the ride with other members. There can be up to 4 riders.
I was using Lyft for a while then I stopped because I was getting to many $5 no show fee. They only give you a minute. With Uber I do not have that problem.
In my experience this service is better than a taxi by far. of course you can always ride the public bus for less. Public transportation can be cheaper, but time consuming. Here in Las Vegas, NV is $68 a month for the city bus.
So if I had to choose it would be Uber for never charging me no show fees.
The American Revolution was a colonial revolt that took place between 1765 and 1783. The American Patriots in the Thirteen Colonies won independence from Great Britain, becoming the United States of America. They defeated the British in the American Revolutionary War in alliance with France and others.
Movies I enjoyed in this war era:
1. Patriot (2000)
It is 1776 in colonial South Carolina. Benjamin Martin, a French-Indian war hero who is haunted by his past, now wants nothing more than to live peacefully on his small plantation, and wants no part of a war with the most powerful nation in the world, Great Britain. Meanwhile, his two eldest sons, Gabriel and Thomas, can’t wait to enlist in the newly formed “Continental Army.” When South Carolina decides to join the rebellion against England, Gabriel immediately signs up to fight…without his father’s permission. But when Colonel William Tavington, British dragoon, infamous for his brutal tactics, comes and burns the Martin Plantation to the ground, tragedy strikes. Benjamin quickly finds himself torn between protecting his family, and seeking revenge along with being a part of the birth of a new, young, and ambitious nation.
2. The Crossing (2000)
In 1776, less than six months after the Declaration of Independence, the Continental Army, under the command of General George Washington, was on the brink of utter defeat. Low on men, cannons and supplies, Washington decides to risk everything on one last desperately daring attack on the town of Trenton where over 1000 of the feared Hessian mercenaries are garrisoned. However to do that, the army must cross the Delaware to a seemingly hopeless battle that would turn out to be more successful than Washington ever dreamed of.
3. The Last of the Mohicans (1992)
British and French troops do battle in colonial America, with aid from various native American war parties. The British troops enlist the help of local colonial militia men, who are reluctant to leave their homes undefended. A budding romance between a British officer’s daughter and an independent man who was reared as a Mohican complicates things for the British officer, as the adopted Mohican pursues his own agenda despite the wrath of different people on both sides of the conflict.
4. Revolution (1985)
New York trapper Tom Dobb becomes an unwilling participant in the American Revolution after his son Ned is drafted into the Army by the villainous Sergeant Major Peasy. Tom attempts to find his son, and eventually becomes convinced that he must take a stand and fight for the freedom of the Colonies, alongside the aristocratic rebel Daisy McConnahay. As Tom undergoes his change of heart, the events of the war unfold in large-scale grandeur.
Movies I enjoyed in this war era.
2. Inglorious Bastards
4. Enemy of the Gates
8. Walking with the Enemy
Other movies that I did not enjoy in this era, that I should also include.
1. War Pigs
I purchased a 1990 Honda Accord 4dr LX 162,000 MI
It has many issues.
- On the window it said water leak.
- They had to jump start me.
- Hard to turn the wheel.
- Then I noticed that the gauge said it was hot. So I have an overheating problem.
- My speedometer does not work.
- All my widows don’t work.
- My AC/Heater does not blow air.
- Tires are all bad.
- I could not play music.
- I had to buy a new battery at Auto-Zone for $126.00 that is including the recycle fee.
- Bought 2 bottles of power steering fluid, but discovered there is a leak which cost me $11.00 at Auto-Zone.
- I purchased a thermostat for $9.99 + the gasket $4.00
- I purchased a hose and some clamps $6.00 for the water leak.
Ashley’s Towing is a public auction were anyone can come and purchase a vehicle for less compared to a dealership. You do not have to have a dealers license to stop by and purchase a vehicle.
Need to know:
When purchasing a vehicle at the auction there are somethings you may need to consider and know.
- *You need to have $100.00 cash or on a card. Just make sure your’e name is on it. Which is refundable at the end of the auction. This all depends how long it takes for the vehicles to be sold.
- They give you a ticket stub. At the the end of the auction whoever is called will win $100.00 dollars.
*No car payments.
*Own your’e vehicle.
*Able to choose insurance from state legal to full coverage rates. depending on your’e standards or affordable rates that one can handle.
*They may not work.
*It can be an investment.
*It’s a lottery. Meaning: it either works or not…..
Even though its a IF it works the investment should be ok… compared to buying from a dealership. I feel u still save.
Fmovies is a tv series and movie website that is free.
- *Its free.
- *There is no need to create an account to stream or download.
- *Great selection.
- *There is an option to request a movie or a tv-series.
- *HD Rip, HD720p, and HD1080p are better qualities.
- *CAM, SD, and TS are a bootleg version. Sometimes they come out good.
- *Pop ups happen every now an then.
– you can add a pop-up blockers to help prevent advertisements.
– Check out “Adblock plus uBlock”: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus-ublock/oofnbdifeelbaidfgpikinijekkjcicg?utm_source=gmail
I think this website is better than Netflix, Hulu, and Redbox. Fmovies has everything those companies have and its free and you don’t have to leave your’e house to get one from Redbox. Sometimes there movies are scratched and dealing with the hassle of waiting.